Enjoy Life Peeps!!!

Remember... LiVe 2 e FuLlEsT. MaKe EaCh MoMeNt CoUnT aNd EaCh DaY wIlL bE wOrTh CeLeBrAtInG!!!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Survived....

Hi peps...
Im back...
From yet another day of exams..
U noe wad??
I did so well for my han zi....
I believe in myself...
I managed 2 answer 4 out of 5 qns confidently....
And i believe all those 4 are correct...
Meaning i get a score of 8 upon 10...
I so did not fail!!!
Guess wad e word i could not write was???
Xian mu de mu....
Sad rite...
That is a FAQ okays...
Frequently asked question...
I should have studied that...
Haiz....
But hu cares now...
As long as i passed that section...
I have a great chance of improving...
From 84 and a half...
To 85??

Well, im having maths tml...
Pray hard that....
No careless mistakes will be made...
And no extra tough qns...
Mayb i put my hopes too high...
But i realli wish 2 get a 100....
At least i have sumthing 2 b proud of in primary sch...
Though i have confidence in myself...
I honestly doubt tt it will ever come thru..

Kaes, thats all 4 2dae..
Byes.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home