Phew...
Guess wad???
I finished my maths paper 2 secs b4 examiner saed stop writing..
A bit scary rite...
I mean lyk...
I jus put down my pen...
And dey saed tt important phrase...
E time i took obviously included...
Doing, checking, and correcting my mistakes...
Dere was dis stupid qns tt had a 2 d...
And i lyk changed each ans 3 times..
I had some problem wif my eyes u c...
Or was it my ruler??
Cos it was a graph...
So each time i measured the bar...
I got a different measurement...
So irritated lors...
But, overall...
The paper wasnt veri hard...
But dere deffinitely is no chance of getting 100...
Y is e qns here...
Cos...
Of tt stupid algebra qns...
It was e first problem sum...
Part a some more...
I just tt terrible at algebra...
Haiz...
All e best 2 myself...
4 science...
I had better get my band 1...
If i still wan tt digi cam i've been waitin 4...
Bye!!!
I finished my maths paper 2 secs b4 examiner saed stop writing..
A bit scary rite...
I mean lyk...
I jus put down my pen...
And dey saed tt important phrase...
E time i took obviously included...
Doing, checking, and correcting my mistakes...
Dere was dis stupid qns tt had a 2 d...
And i lyk changed each ans 3 times..
I had some problem wif my eyes u c...
Or was it my ruler??
Cos it was a graph...
So each time i measured the bar...
I got a different measurement...
So irritated lors...
But, overall...
The paper wasnt veri hard...
But dere deffinitely is no chance of getting 100...
Y is e qns here...
Cos...
Of tt stupid algebra qns...
It was e first problem sum...
Part a some more...
I just tt terrible at algebra...
Haiz...
All e best 2 myself...
4 science...
I had better get my band 1...
If i still wan tt digi cam i've been waitin 4...
Bye!!!

1 Comments:
At 2:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home