Enjoy Life Peeps!!!

Remember... LiVe 2 e FuLlEsT. MaKe EaCh MoMeNt CoUnT aNd EaCh DaY wIlL bE wOrTh CeLeBrAtInG!!!!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

~Chalet Games~

Lalalalalal...
Sam, val, and me..
Were appointed by gerry 2 plan games...
4 chalet..
Still not sure whether 4 bbq or sleepover..
Aniwae,
Came up wif onli 1 game so far..
Were discussing during hmt..
Cos 2dae..
Mdm yang cannot make it 4 lessons...
So combined classes..
And guess wad we did..
E all-time hated..
Han zi..
At least i hate it lar..
ok??
Was doing tt stupid ws..
Tt i could not even bear look at..
Eh..
About 10 pages eh..
almost went crazy lor..
So sad..
No compre..
It e easiest..
Once again...
At least 4 me ah..
By e wae..
We had quite a hard time..
Cuming up wif bonuses and forfeits..
Tokin bout forfeits..
I feel angry..
We wasted so much time 4 it...
But in e end..
It was stil tt wonderful me..
Hu came up wif e idea..
Tt was obviously accepted at once..
HA..
But cannot sae lar..
Cos a lot of 6 hope peps readin..
Not onli u noe bout dis..
Piece of rubbish im doing kay??
Those going 4 chalet..
Watch Out!!!
Hahahah...
Dun worry lar..
No weird concoctions or anithing of tt sort...
Though it sends u 2 e toilet too..
Nothing terrible..
Honestly..
I've been thru it b4..
And look at me..
Still in 1 peice..
In fact..
It quite nice...
Nice feeling..
Of cos...
Hereby..
I have 2 thank..
Auntie lk...
I believe she noes wad im tokin bout..
Big thanx!!!
She was e 1 hu gave me idea...
Ha..
Jus cos she did it 2 me too..
Well..
It was a nice expeirence lar..
New one at tt..
It would b fun..
Trust me..
Aniwaes,
I just got a new idea..
Shall propose 2 sam and val 2molo..
U better pray hard dey accept..
Firstly,cos its a nice game..
Secondy, cos u would have more fun..
I was oso thinking of taping down..
Several parts of our gathering..
We'll c how it goes lar..
Kaes...
Byez..

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!!!!! Yeps....I bet u ALL of us are excited bout the chalet thingy.....SO M I!!!

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger sharon(: said…

    well well.
    hus dis we see??
    i think it val herself..
    but it saes in e name..
    ask ur dear fren val..
    so it prob isnt her..
    den..
    ame lia chua..
    she does not use HI!!!!
    still sounds lyk val..
    Onli other 2 possibilities-
    ty and amelia cheng..
    i wonder hu..
    i'll solve dis mystery..
    and comment her sgain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home