Enjoy Life Peeps!!!

Remember... LiVe 2 e FuLlEsT. MaKe EaCh MoMeNt CoUnT aNd EaCh DaY wIlL bE wOrTh CeLeBrAtInG!!!!!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Youth Camp

Kay...
I just read my mail...
Havent touched it 4 a week...
Realised tt im invited 4 dis youth camp...
Jus cos im going into teen ministry next yr..
If u noe me personally..
And u noe me well enuf...
U would noe my reaction 2 it...
Auntie viv really hopes i can go 4 it..
Im honestly still considering...
Cos i've always wanted full attendance...
Especially since its my last yr...
I'll have 2 miss 2 daes of sch...
And worst of all...
To my horror of horrors..
Im havin basketball tournament dose 2 daes...
If im selected..
I would have 2 give it up...
Even if im not selected..
I really wanna stay and watch..
Watch our class win every match...
And be crowned e winner..
Of cos....
I expect my class 2 win...
After all..
Dey oso won captain's ball..
Champ hor...
Bu yao xiao kan wo men...
Honestly dunno lor...
I think i'll settle dis after psle...
Tts all 4 2dae...
bb...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home