Enjoy Life Peeps!!!

Remember... LiVe 2 e FuLlEsT. MaKe EaCh MoMeNt CoUnT aNd EaCh DaY wIlL bE wOrTh CeLeBrAtInG!!!!!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Robotics...

HA!!!
So proud of e P3s lor...
I mean lyk...
Its their 1st yr...
And dey could actually score e highest....
Cos when we arrived at Sci Centre...
Mdm Hal was lyk...
"U help out wif e P3s yah...
Dey really need some help..."
And den she gave me tt extra pathetic look...
I was thinkin...
P3s ah...
I wanted 2 help last yr's team...
But dey so didnt look lyk dey needed...
But aniwae...
I cant probably go against mdm hal rite...
(And all kinds of terrible tots were going thru my mind)
So yah...
I went in...
Helped wif e P3s...
Dey keep quarrellin lor...
First minute...
Dey fight bout hu shld get e scotch tape...
Den e robot..when tested...
Didnt really go too well...
Den started blamin each other lors...

Of e whole team:
Roxanne, very fast-witted...
Listens 2 instructions...
Janice, loves 2 quarrel...
Trys her best...
Has faith in herself...
Listens 2 mr harman too much(2 e extreme!!)
Got some more...
But sudenly got mental block...
Aiyah..
Jus watch dis entry..
Will update when can remember...
Hehehehe...

Going now...
BB!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home