Done??
Nopes!!!
So not done wif exams...
Still got hmt on mon...
I honestly believe i will deprove...
Cos i don feel lyk studyin my han zi...
Fail, fail lors...
i mean lyk...
In e end...
I still get only merit...
Hey..
Honestly..
Im wondering now whether i should have accepted it...
Is it really worth it...
To study..
And commit ur tuesday afternoons...
2 an extra subject,
That only gives you a max...
Of some extra 3 points??
Which i obviously cant get...
Max is 2 points 4 me...
Well, jus...
Take e weekends 2 relax a bit..
After last exam on mon..
Still mus rush thru going thru e papers...
Den,
Wads next??
PSLE...
Haiyah...
4get it mans...
Bye!!!
So not done wif exams...
Still got hmt on mon...
I honestly believe i will deprove...
Cos i don feel lyk studyin my han zi...
Fail, fail lors...
i mean lyk...
In e end...
I still get only merit...
Hey..
Honestly..
Im wondering now whether i should have accepted it...
Is it really worth it...
To study..
And commit ur tuesday afternoons...
2 an extra subject,
That only gives you a max...
Of some extra 3 points??
Which i obviously cant get...
Max is 2 points 4 me...
Well, jus...
Take e weekends 2 relax a bit..
After last exam on mon..
Still mus rush thru going thru e papers...
Den,
Wads next??
PSLE...
Haiyah...
4get it mans...
Bye!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home