In a Bus
Since i've nothing 2 sae..
Nothing interesting happened 2dae lor..
So..
Im gonna write a real live story..
Tt i came up wif..
But it realli did happened lar kay..
And of cos..
U get 2 learn fm it..
Heres e story..
Read til e end hor..
On e way home,
In e bus lar..
Dere was dis lady..
Hu wanted 2 press e bell..
She put her hand at e bell dere..
But nvr press..
She was prob waiting..
Or sumthing lyk tt..
But she kinda hesistated...
So in e end..
I saw sum1 else's hand on e bell liao...
I was lyk thinking..
Its e end 4 tt lady liao..
she will lyk nvr press e bell...
So lyk expected..
Tt other person..
Hu did not hesitate..
Pressed e bell...
Yes,
I noe dis is sum simple stuff..
But..
Wad we can learn is..
Nvr hesitate when u wanna do sumthing..
I dunno bout u..
But tt sentence..
2 me holds a special meaning..
Wadeva it is..
It is meaningful yah..
So hope u enjoyed tt little story..
Provided by e wonderful me..
Ha..
Gtg now..
Byez.
Nothing interesting happened 2dae lor..
So..
Im gonna write a real live story..
Tt i came up wif..
But it realli did happened lar kay..
And of cos..
U get 2 learn fm it..
Heres e story..
Read til e end hor..
On e way home,
In e bus lar..
Dere was dis lady..
Hu wanted 2 press e bell..
She put her hand at e bell dere..
But nvr press..
She was prob waiting..
Or sumthing lyk tt..
But she kinda hesistated...
So in e end..
I saw sum1 else's hand on e bell liao...
I was lyk thinking..
Its e end 4 tt lady liao..
she will lyk nvr press e bell...
So lyk expected..
Tt other person..
Hu did not hesitate..
Pressed e bell...
Yes,
I noe dis is sum simple stuff..
But..
Wad we can learn is..
Nvr hesitate when u wanna do sumthing..
I dunno bout u..
But tt sentence..
2 me holds a special meaning..
Wadeva it is..
It is meaningful yah..
So hope u enjoyed tt little story..
Provided by e wonderful me..
Ha..
Gtg now..
Byez.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home