Over!!
Now i sae..
Can u believe it??
Psle is OVER!!!
Get it?
Over..
Meaning no more headache fm dose hu worry dae n night..
No more worries fm dose hu r scared of careless mistake in maths..
No more nothing..
Jus plain fun..
Ha..
According 2 sum1..
I cant remember hu..
Tt person saed tt..
Dis time after psle..
Will be e bestest time u eva had in pri sch..
I strongly now feel..
Cosh no more worriesss!!!
Yeah..
Now dis ish wad i freedom...
Lalalalalalal..
Fum..
Fun
And fun..
Ish wad my life will b full of dis few weeks..
Kay..
I noe i was jus going crazy jus now..
And i was crappin all e way..
So don mind me yah..
Gtg now aniwae..
byez...
Can u believe it??
Psle is OVER!!!
Get it?
Over..
Meaning no more headache fm dose hu worry dae n night..
No more worries fm dose hu r scared of careless mistake in maths..
No more nothing..
Jus plain fun..
Ha..
According 2 sum1..
I cant remember hu..
Tt person saed tt..
Dis time after psle..
Will be e bestest time u eva had in pri sch..
I strongly now feel..
Cosh no more worriesss!!!
Yeah..
Now dis ish wad i freedom...
Lalalalalalal..
Fum..
Fun
And fun..
Ish wad my life will b full of dis few weeks..
Kay..
I noe i was jus going crazy jus now..
And i was crappin all e way..
So don mind me yah..
Gtg now aniwae..
byez...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home