Enjoy Life Peeps!!!

Remember... LiVe 2 e FuLlEsT. MaKe EaCh MoMeNt CoUnT aNd EaCh DaY wIlL bE wOrTh CeLeBrAtInG!!!!!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Camp

I kinda already decided...
2 go 4 youth camp...
Jus go dere n try make frens lor..
But will b missing e basketball matches..
Here's hoping tt 6 hope will get tops!!!
hahah..
Its a little difficult lar..
Cos got stronger players..

Anw,
I'm lyk so thinking of..
Changin my background
2 sumthing else..
Will prob make 1 myself...
Den may change my blog add oso..
Cos a bit negative..
After all..
Life IS getting tt bit better..
haha..
Jus visit regularly..
I'll prob tell u
E new add sum time..
Next week...
So..
I wont b posting 4 2 daes..
Hope no one will miss me!!
:XX
Hahaha.
Signin off..
Sharon
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He is realli not tt bad lar..
I find him gd kay..
After all..
Dere ARE sum similarities btween him n JJ lin..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home