Packin..
Packin.
packin.
packin...
In fact jus stuffing everything,
I need into my bagS...
4 tml lar..
Chalet mar..
I tell u lors...
Realli ish da bao xiao bao..
I got my op bag..
Remember tt blue 1 val gave 4 b'dae??
Plus e usual pink bag i bring 2 sch..
And a whole bag of chips..
Of cos..
Plus tt tud tud bottle of "sumthing" tts 4...
Torturing u peps!!!
Hehehehe..
Don worry lar..
As long as you r sporty enuf..
Shld b no prob..
Will b meeting cheng and ty tml morning..
Prob at around 9.30...
So tt wont b late lar..
Cos we meeting at cityhall..
Den fm dere go pasir ris need bout half an hr..
After all..
We r assembling fm 10 to 10.30..
Realli hope nobody is late..
Den we don have 2 waste time waiting 4 her..
She shld have some sense of responsibility yar..
Wadeva lar..Pray hard tt e weather will b gd too yah..
Den can have a gd time dere...
Kay lar...
enuf ready..
byez..
packin.
packin...
In fact jus stuffing everything,
I need into my bagS...
4 tml lar..
Chalet mar..
I tell u lors...
Realli ish da bao xiao bao..
I got my op bag..
Remember tt blue 1 val gave 4 b'dae??
Plus e usual pink bag i bring 2 sch..
And a whole bag of chips..
Of cos..
Plus tt tud tud bottle of "sumthing" tts 4...
Torturing u peps!!!
Hehehehe..
Don worry lar..
As long as you r sporty enuf..
Shld b no prob..
Will b meeting cheng and ty tml morning..
Prob at around 9.30...
So tt wont b late lar..
Cos we meeting at cityhall..
Den fm dere go pasir ris need bout half an hr..
After all..
We r assembling fm 10 to 10.30..
Realli hope nobody is late..
Den we don have 2 waste time waiting 4 her..
She shld have some sense of responsibility yar..
Wadeva lar..Pray hard tt e weather will b gd too yah..
Den can have a gd time dere...
Kay lar...
enuf ready..
byez..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home