Tomorrow...
Haiz..
Tmr last dae le..
Last few daes ah..
Val n e rest were all askin..
Sae,
last dae u ll cry not ah??
I mean how would i noe??
Predict future meh??
Aiyah..
It honestly depeneds on surroundings and all lar..
2dae 2nd last dae..
Everyone rushin round..
Lookin 4 teachers 2 write auto..
Me???
To shy le..
Nvm lar..
I mean e auto is sumthing ..
Tt dey write a few words..
2 encourage u in life..
I'm 1 tt treasures past experiences wif dem..
heheh.
Weirdo!!
I'm getting kinda sad le lar..
I mean im leaving sch..
Dere will b sadness somwhere round...
Haiz..
Endin here le..
Will update tml bout happenings..
bb..
Tmr last dae le..
Last few daes ah..
Val n e rest were all askin..
Sae,
last dae u ll cry not ah??
I mean how would i noe??
Predict future meh??
Aiyah..
It honestly depeneds on surroundings and all lar..
2dae 2nd last dae..
Everyone rushin round..
Lookin 4 teachers 2 write auto..
Me???
To shy le..
Nvm lar..
I mean e auto is sumthing ..
Tt dey write a few words..
2 encourage u in life..
I'm 1 tt treasures past experiences wif dem..
heheh.
Weirdo!!
I'm getting kinda sad le lar..
I mean im leaving sch..
Dere will b sadness somwhere round...
Haiz..
Endin here le..
Will update tml bout happenings..
bb..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home