Rush...
Just y on earth...
R singaporeans always in a rush???
Take things slow man!!!
Realx!!!
2dae rush lyk hell...
Went through papers...
As if we dont finish going thru will die...
After all...
Tml still going thru chinese...
Den after chinese still got time wad...
Well...
Hu cares now???
Honestly...
I dunno wat 2 sae bout my results...
Shall i reveal??
Kaes..
Heres it!!!
(So far lar...)
Eng-77/95
Improved by 2 marks...
Maths-96/100
Sad case....
Sci-87/100
Improved 12 marks!!smile!!!
Higher chi-36/60
I passed...
So??
Pathetic rite...
Hu cares lar..
Prelims...
But realli..
I cried over my maths grades..
I deproved..
Don wanna tok bout it animore...
Will give chi grades tml...
And exact overall..
Probably on Fri??
Kinda excited bout Teachers' Day celebration tml...
Don have a gd feelin bout dis..
Aniwaes...
Bye!!!
R singaporeans always in a rush???
Take things slow man!!!
Realx!!!
2dae rush lyk hell...
Went through papers...
As if we dont finish going thru will die...
After all...
Tml still going thru chinese...
Den after chinese still got time wad...
Well...
Hu cares now???
Honestly...
I dunno wat 2 sae bout my results...
Shall i reveal??
Kaes..
Heres it!!!
(So far lar...)
Eng-77/95
Improved by 2 marks...
Maths-96/100
Sad case....
Sci-87/100
Improved 12 marks!!smile!!!
Higher chi-36/60
I passed...
So??
Pathetic rite...
Hu cares lar..
Prelims...
But realli..
I cried over my maths grades..
I deproved..
Don wanna tok bout it animore...
Will give chi grades tml...
And exact overall..
Probably on Fri??
Kinda excited bout Teachers' Day celebration tml...
Don have a gd feelin bout dis..
Aniwaes...
Bye!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home