Fanfics.
I've been reading loads of fanfics..
Its nice lar kay..
sum ppl jus dunno how 2 appreciate lor..
Anw, its nice, honest..
Other than tt..
Nothing more 2 sae..
Wait ah..
I look up a completed story..
Tts nice interesting and gd..
AIyah..
Cant find 1 for time-being..
Will post it up here when i find 1..
Here's more pics..
Eh,
I realised i've been posting many pics oh..
Must promote my idols mah..
Whu shld i post 2dae leh??
I look 4..
How bout Xie ting feng??
Here goes..


He's got tt charisma..
Or wadeva u call it lar..
But ni hui bei ta xi yin dao..
At least 4 me lar..
kk..
tts bout it le..
bb.......
Its nice lar kay..
sum ppl jus dunno how 2 appreciate lor..
Anw, its nice, honest..
Other than tt..
Nothing more 2 sae..
Wait ah..
I look up a completed story..
Tts nice interesting and gd..
AIyah..
Cant find 1 for time-being..
Will post it up here when i find 1..
Here's more pics..
Eh,
I realised i've been posting many pics oh..
Must promote my idols mah..
Whu shld i post 2dae leh??
I look 4..
How bout Xie ting feng??
Here goes..


He's got tt charisma..
Or wadeva u call it lar..
But ni hui bei ta xi yin dao..
At least 4 me lar..
kk..
tts bout it le..
bb.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home