XYS
Its gonna b long wif e pics..
Got bout 20 pics
I may split into 2 posts..
And my crappin=XX
The judges r up first..

Zhou chong qing

Jeff wang

She is jamie right??

Nope.she's not a judge..she is e so-called interviewer 4 e day.
Lyk she will interview some ppl..
4 advertisments de..
Next is FANS!!!!

DjEiRaInC FC de ppl

JY's de fen si..hehe.
Single photos up next.

Derrick!!He booked out as usual..
But he sacrificed his rest time 2 come support e ppl hu came 4 auditions..
I noe tts crapp..But its nice of him..isnt it??

Sugi..His hair..Looks a little weird lar huh..

Kelly..She's lyk soo pretty..
And she really slimed down lar huh..

JunYang!!!Wonder whats tt on his neck..

William..Wonder what he was trying 2 do..
Cut-wheel(dunno how 2 spell)

Chanel..She had 2 interview 4 funkies oso..
I honestly thiink ??? has something 4 her=X
More of jy comin..

Tt guy dere sure looks lyk jy's younger sis..

Jy interviewing some contestants..
4 adver oso..
Jus 2 more grp pics

WJ zhen de man le yi dian..
Look at him..So dark liao..

I honestly think dis who oso has sumthing 4 dis hu..
kekex.
Finally done..
Decided 2 push all into 1 post in e end..
Prob e 1st time i posed so many pics at 1 shot..
Credits 2 mediacorp..
byez=))
Got bout 20 pics
I may split into 2 posts..
And my crappin=XX
The judges r up first..

Zhou chong qing

Jeff wang

She is jamie right??

Nope.she's not a judge..she is e so-called interviewer 4 e day.
Lyk she will interview some ppl..
4 advertisments de..
Next is FANS!!!!

DjEiRaInC FC de ppl

JY's de fen si..hehe.
Single photos up next.

Derrick!!He booked out as usual..
But he sacrificed his rest time 2 come support e ppl hu came 4 auditions..
I noe tts crapp..But its nice of him..isnt it??

Sugi..His hair..Looks a little weird lar huh..

Kelly..She's lyk soo pretty..
And she really slimed down lar huh..

JunYang!!!Wonder whats tt on his neck..

William..Wonder what he was trying 2 do..
Cut-wheel(dunno how 2 spell)

Chanel..She had 2 interview 4 funkies oso..
I honestly thiink ??? has something 4 her=X
More of jy comin..

Tt guy dere sure looks lyk jy's younger sis..

Jy interviewing some contestants..
4 adver oso..
Jus 2 more grp pics

WJ zhen de man le yi dian..
Look at him..So dark liao..

I honestly think dis who oso has sumthing 4 dis hu..
kekex.
Finally done..
Decided 2 push all into 1 post in e end..
Prob e 1st time i posed so many pics at 1 shot..
Credits 2 mediacorp..
byez=))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home