Enjoy Life Peeps!!!

Remember... LiVe 2 e FuLlEsT. MaKe EaCh MoMeNt CoUnT aNd EaCh DaY wIlL bE wOrTh CeLeBrAtInG!!!!!

Friday, September 02, 2005

BORED!!!

Well...
Its a sch hol 2dae...
And e only thing i can find...
To do, around...
Is to write this blog entry im writin now...
Im bored...
Realli am..
If onli i got some frens out 2 play...
I mean lyk...
Go shoppin...
Watch movies...
But lyk hu would allow???
Don bother now...


Heys!!!
I bought e i-zhou kan...
Dis is e first time...
I bought e mag...
E day it came out...
Well...
Dis special mag...
Shld have e honor...
Cos i read bout it...
In e SuperStar forum...
Saein tt it will come out 2dae...
And dere were quite a few arguements...
On wat e cover would b bout...
Some sae its double cover...
One of JunYang and Candyce...
And one of Kelly and Weilian...
Well...
I tot e info was kinda accurate...
So...
Just know...
After sch...
At cold storage...
I purposely stopped 2 take a look...
And e cover was Kelly and Weilian..
A sense of disappointment came over me...
Why don have JY and Candyce??
Den i saw dis...
Little...
Tiny...
Picture of a double cover...
Of JY and Candyce...
I had betta find it somehow...
But i walked on 2 e bus stop...
And dere is dis money changer dere...
And guess wad...
I spotted it!!!
It was a pink background...
I picked it up immediately...
Went 2 e cashier...
Paid 4 it...
And boarded e bus happily...
Lyk YEAH!!!
I have e mag mans!!!
lalalalalalalala...
E contents r great..
And e 2 of dem...
Still insists on e fact tt...
Dey r still frens...
Haiya..
Sumthing will come out of it...
Sumdae...

Well,
Gtg now..
BYE!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger zu er said…

    why never tok abt M.C HAmmer. u are suppose to. u noe. come on

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger zu er said…

    u shld. express ur love. haz

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger sharon(: said…

    wadeva zu er...
    remember...
    dis blog wasn't meant 4 her...
    n i don write 2ooo personal stuff on blogs...
    get it??

    lalalalalalalalallalalalalalalallal

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger zu er said…

    u sure u dun wan to?

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger zu er said…

    so sad rite. she didn't reply

     

Post a Comment

<< Home