Christmas..
Christmas comin liao..
Dunno got wad program this yr..
I noe i have gathering on 24.
Dinner in church on 25..
Got another gathering on 26..
at home somemore..

Sure got no peace 2 watch my show de..
My show!!
Lyk pls lar.
Its e last episode ok..
And up till now also cannot find a single person..
With a dvd player tt can record..
But i can d/l.
Heeheh..
So not soo bad..
But its still better to watch e episode itself..
Then e repeat and e video..
Aiyah..
See how it goes loh..
kk..
I gtg le..
bb........
Dunno got wad program this yr..
I noe i have gathering on 24.
Dinner in church on 25..
Got another gathering on 26..
at home somemore..

Sure got no peace 2 watch my show de..
My show!!
Lyk pls lar.
Its e last episode ok..
And up till now also cannot find a single person..
With a dvd player tt can record..
But i can d/l.
Heeheh..
So not soo bad..
But its still better to watch e episode itself..
Then e repeat and e video..
Aiyah..
See how it goes loh..
kk..
I gtg le..
bb........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home