Concert
Wah.
Has been trying veh hard 2 get e tix..
4 5566 de lar..
I oso wanna go 4 mayday..
But e tix lyk all gone liao..
Den i cant buy wad..
So thru contest see whether can get not loh..
Oso dunno get ready hu go wif me..
Lyk everybody not free like tt..
Anw,
I have some invites 2 church on e 18..
I don wanna invite those tt have party on tt day..
I wanna invite like..
Erms..
None christians or those tt don go church de..
Like my cuz..
Butshe overseas..
Onli can ask next fri..
Cos she comin back on thurs mn..
Did i sae tt ame and val r going overseas on sat..
Den no 1 2 chat..
No 1 2 go out wif me..
Will miss u guys..
And i jus wanna sae tt i finally found a new nick..
XiiaoMeii..
hahah..
Got reason one hor..
But i wont say..
Practically no one noes..
Even e closest frens..
hahaha..
It takes effect 2day..
Anw,
gtg liao..
signin off,
XiiaoMeii!!
Has been trying veh hard 2 get e tix..
4 5566 de lar..
I oso wanna go 4 mayday..
But e tix lyk all gone liao..
Den i cant buy wad..
So thru contest see whether can get not loh..
Oso dunno get ready hu go wif me..
Lyk everybody not free like tt..
Anw,
I have some invites 2 church on e 18..
I don wanna invite those tt have party on tt day..
I wanna invite like..
Erms..
None christians or those tt don go church de..
Like my cuz..
Butshe overseas..
Onli can ask next fri..
Cos she comin back on thurs mn..
Did i sae tt ame and val r going overseas on sat..
Den no 1 2 chat..
No 1 2 go out wif me..
Will miss u guys..
And i jus wanna sae tt i finally found a new nick..
XiiaoMeii..
hahah..
Got reason one hor..
But i wont say..
Practically no one noes..
Even e closest frens..
hahaha..
It takes effect 2day..
Anw,
gtg liao..
signin off,
XiiaoMeii!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home