Superfunkies
Haiz...
Second last episode le..
Sad is sad..
But 2 b honest..
Dis ish e 1st time..
Tt i find tt mondays r just great..
I mean lyk..
After sf den got css!!!
Then still can c jy..
hehe..
But next wk de last epi rite..
I heard fm others hu went 4 e recording lar..
Say jy's ears turned real red..
Then he say wad..
Cosh dey were all chatting..
say wad did u gain and wad did u lose fm hosting e show..
Den i think everybody sae liao or something..
den jy sae y candyce so quiet..
i think ish start fm dere 1 lar..
But hope dey don cut it off lar..
I mean lyk..
Jus these 12 episodes rite..
Dey cut off so much lar k..
Dere was once tt dey played musical chairs..
Den jy sang solo b4..
And a lot of very funny NGs..
Lyk siao chang tt kind..
Yah..
K lar.
I think i gtg liao..
Bye..
Second last episode le..
Sad is sad..
But 2 b honest..
Dis ish e 1st time..
Tt i find tt mondays r just great..
I mean lyk..
After sf den got css!!!
Then still can c jy..
hehe..
But next wk de last epi rite..
I heard fm others hu went 4 e recording lar..
Say jy's ears turned real red..
Then he say wad..
Cosh dey were all chatting..
say wad did u gain and wad did u lose fm hosting e show..
Den i think everybody sae liao or something..
den jy sae y candyce so quiet..
i think ish start fm dere 1 lar..
But hope dey don cut it off lar..
I mean lyk..
Jus these 12 episodes rite..
Dey cut off so much lar k..
Dere was once tt dey played musical chairs..
Den jy sang solo b4..
And a lot of very funny NGs..
Lyk siao chang tt kind..
Yah..
K lar.
I think i gtg liao..
Bye..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home