Anybody??
Really wanna go on tues...
Go J8..
But nobody can make it..
Usually no problem de..
Cosh ame will go wif me..
But she will be overseas..
Den i have 2 go myself..
See if char can make it..
My last resort wld b my cuz lor..
But dey like oso cannot go eh..
How?
At e end of e day,
Looks like i onli have 2 choices..
Go alone,
Or don go..
I really wanna go alone..
But think bout it..
Who wld allow tt..
Don say le..
This blog 2 me is 2 write happy stuff ok..
I don tok bout certain ppl...
Aiyah..
Don sae liao.
Have to go..
kk..
bye..
Go J8..
But nobody can make it..
Usually no problem de..
Cosh ame will go wif me..
But she will be overseas..
Den i have 2 go myself..
See if char can make it..
My last resort wld b my cuz lor..
But dey like oso cannot go eh..
How?
At e end of e day,
Looks like i onli have 2 choices..
Go alone,
Or don go..
I really wanna go alone..
But think bout it..
Who wld allow tt..
Don say le..
This blog 2 me is 2 write happy stuff ok..
I don tok bout certain ppl...
Aiyah..
Don sae liao.
Have to go..
kk..
bye..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home