Enjoy Life Peeps!!!

Remember... LiVe 2 e FuLlEsT. MaKe EaCh MoMeNt CoUnT aNd EaCh DaY wIlL bE wOrTh CeLeBrAtInG!!!!!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

cedar

Im lyk freaking happy now!!
Cedar..
Yes!Yes!Yes!!!!!
Im so happy i got into cedar at e end of e day..
I mean dere so many schs i considered thru out e yr..
Sae lyk,
Dere was a period of time where i found smss gd..
Dere was scgs, mgs, nanyang..
I even consedered bhss..
I noe U noe I noe U(a line usually used by xiao zhu)
But in e end..
Cedar is still e best 2 me..
But sad is no1 go same as me..
If i don remember wrongly..
E whole grp rite..1 go 1 sch..
Lyk we franchise lyk tt..
So many branches..
haha..

Tml going cedar early in e morning..
Gotto reach by 8.30..
haiz..
Looks lyk i have 2 sleep early..
Its a little unbelievable though..
Tt e hols r almost over..
And im hitting e books again..
Guess i ll prob feel uncomfortable facing bks again..
Bet it feels weird..
Will blog bout dis tml when i get back..
So tts it 4 now.
Signin off..
XiiaoMeii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home