Cedar Girls
hahaha..
I visited cedar jus now lar..
Den bought so much lar..
I bought lyk,
3 sets of uniform,
3 sets of PE attire..
2 ties,
And books!!!
I tell im so going crazy reading it..
E moment i opened my maths bk and started reading,
I got headache..
And wad i was reading rite..
Was just simple mathematical notes lar kay..
Lyk wad e different symbols mean..
Yes its new..
But its not as if i've nvr seen it..
The long period of ge li fm bks really..
Haiz..
Caused damage...
Looks lyk i ll have 2 take some time 2 adjust..
But,
Just looking at e cover of my history bks..
I feel uncomfortable..
1 subject i really hate..
And we r studying India and china..
Something lyk tt lar..
History ..
Oh man..
Just pray hard i wont break down on e first week of sch
haha..
Im going back 2 my yu le bai fen bai le..
After sch starts..
Don think i have a chance 2 watch liao..
Signing off,
xllaomell(new way, jus trying out lar huh)
I visited cedar jus now lar..
Den bought so much lar..
I bought lyk,
3 sets of uniform,
3 sets of PE attire..
2 ties,
And books!!!
I tell im so going crazy reading it..
E moment i opened my maths bk and started reading,
I got headache..
And wad i was reading rite..
Was just simple mathematical notes lar kay..
Lyk wad e different symbols mean..
Yes its new..
But its not as if i've nvr seen it..
The long period of ge li fm bks really..
Haiz..
Caused damage...
Looks lyk i ll have 2 take some time 2 adjust..
But,
Just looking at e cover of my history bks..
I feel uncomfortable..
1 subject i really hate..
And we r studying India and china..
Something lyk tt lar..
History ..
Oh man..
Just pray hard i wont break down on e first week of sch
haha..
Im going back 2 my yu le bai fen bai le..
After sch starts..
Don think i have a chance 2 watch liao..
Signing off,
xllaomell(new way, jus trying out lar huh)

1 Comments:
At 1:06 PM,
Anonymous said…
hey,
wad bk u studying for history?
zuer
Post a Comment
<< Home